Graduate Public Health Nurse- City of Passaic The City of Passaic is seeking a F/T Graduate Public Health Nurse. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits. Salary: $77,800.00 per year
* Under close supervision, provides professional nursing services for a public health agency.
* Uses knowledge from nursing, social and public health sciences to promote and protect the health of populations through the performance of core public health functions and the delivery of essential public health services;
* Teaches, counsels, conducts epidemiological investigations, and provides public health nursing services to individuals and families in the community.
* Will be required to learn and utilize various types of electronic and/or manual recording and computerized information systems used by the agency, office, or related units.
* Graduation from an accredited college or university with an Associate's degree in Nursing.
* One (1) year of nursing experience in a public health field or, nursing experience gained while working under the close supervision of a licensed Public Health Nurse.
* Applicant must possess a valid registration as a professional nurse in the state of New Jersey.
* Applicant will be required to possess a valid NJ driver’s license.